AKG/ BEYER DT CABLES
Our bespoke and hand made AKG / Beyerdynamic cables are made with super soft and flexible oxygen free copper cable and your choice of length, source connector and sleeving.
On the headphone side we use REAN/ Neutrik Tiny 3 pin or 4 pin XLR connectors, depending on the model you are using.
Choose your length, MDPC-X colour, source jack, headphone connectors and split length for the ultimate custom cable to suit your set up.
All our headphone cables are made using 4% silver solder (lead free) for ultimate transparent sound and strength.
As with all of our custom cables, they are made by hand so we can tailor the order exactly to your requirements and specifications. Do not hesitate getting in touch!
3 pin Tiny XLR are compatible with :
- AKG K182, K240, K271 MKII, K371, K550 MKIII, K552 MKII, K702, K721, K7XX
- AKG Q701
- Beyerdynamic DT1770 & DT1990
- Pioneer HDJ2000
- Reloop RHP-20
4 pin Tiny XLR are compatible with :
- Beyerdynamic DT177X GO
We can supply the following source connectors :
- 3.5mm mini jack (REAN wide)
- 3.5mm mini jack (ViaBlue)
- 1/4" / 6.35mm gold plated (Neutrik)
- 1/4" / 6.35mm gold plated right angle (Neutrik)
- 1/4" / 6.35mm Rhodium plated (Furutech FT-763SM)
- 1/4" / 6.35mm Rhodium plated (Furutech CF-763SM)
- 4 pin balanced XLR gold plated (Neutrik)
- 4 pin balanced XLR Rhodium plated (Furutech FP-705M)
We can also upgrade the cable to miniature Mogami Neglex Starquad and Furutech Tiny XLR connectors. Please refer to the drop down menus